Tuesday 26 October 2010

Hey there !

This is my very first post for my blog, I've never had a blog before so I think its best I just introduce myself first.

My name is Kate and I live in the Uk :) , I am currently studying a 3 year Illustration  course at university aswell as working afew part time jobs on the side. In my spare time I love to keep myself busy such as playing piano, watching spongebob squarepants lol and draw but as of january this year I started to craft. It was partically due to my aunt who showed me her craft supplies that I thought to myself  "I can  give it a try!" and then one thing lead to another and before long i was hocked.

I have a youtube channel where I have up to now posted all my haul videos, recent makes and RAK packages that I have participated in with amazingly talented ladies all over the world! Some of you may know me as TheScrappysisters on youtube or if not why not go over there and take a look there maybe something in my videos that inspires or interests you :).

Thank you for reading my very first blog post! hopefully I will keep it up to date and will have more to come!

kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment